 From: Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Stomatitis/WHAT IS STOMATITIS? MY FELV CAT IS FINICKY

Check the mouth for sores. Usually cats will spit out there food or run away
after trying to eat because it it painful. If she is looking thin I'd look at
her gums to make sure they are pink. Most of mine have died from anemia, which
is common in FeLV cats. If any of my cats start not acting right I take them in
for bloodwork. There is so much they can tell that way.

Beth