From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:58 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] outdoor cats plight/free food?

Are there any places which donate food in your area? We have several in
Atlanta. Also rescues can sometimes get food to feral feeders at cost. You
could also set up a Chip-in for people to donate $ for food.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!Image removed by sender. www.Furkids.org
<http://www.furkids.org/>

  _____