If they won't go cold turkey, start adding small amounts of the food you
want them to eat, gradually increasing it and decreasing the amounts of the
food you don't want them to eat.   You'll end up by crumbling the dry food
onto the full portion of the new food, and then you can test if you can
stop that, too.

<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>