I would say any wet food and preferably without by products.  It may help to go
to Tanya's CRF site and see what they recommend for wet food. My vet just gave
me a free sample bag of Science diet kitten chow all the while telling me that
cats are carnivores and need protein. Know what the 2nd ingredient is in that
food? Whole corn! I guess my vet didn't read the ingredients.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.