Many of our cats also love vegetarian food.but I do cook meat for them often
rather than using Science Diet, when I absolutely must.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lee Evans
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:47 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV+, Struvite Crystals, and Nutrition

There's so much corn in cat food that when I opened a can of corn for myself
recently, one of my cats ran over and began gobbling it.  Sheesh!  Since I'm
a vegetarian, they don't get leftovers like hamburger and chicken.  So they
eat my corn and tofu.  Weird world.

Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
neighbors too!

  _____