Most of my FeLV cats have died from anemia. Your other cats may be ok.if he has
been positive for all this time there's no reason to separate them now.  Our
shelter had a hoarding case a few yrs ago where some of the cats were FeLV
positive but most were not & remained negative after a lengthy quaranteen. Some
just develop natural immunity. You do need to get them tested, though.
I personally would not have spent the money on an IFA test at this point. You
just have to treat him like any other cat who is ill. Treat the symptoms. Did
they say what the red blood cell count was?
Beth