 From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV Transport to Best Friends

If I may offer some advice, don’t sedate!  My vet hates it because you never
know how any cat may react…cats get more frightened by sedation, what’s
happening to them, than a trip.  As long as their cage/carrier is covered, to
make them feel safe, there’s not much of  problem.  I have been transporting
cats by car and even on the plane in the cabin often, and never used sedation.
Some cats were not exactly “tame”.
Natalie