Stomatitis will cause this behavior.

Beth

________________________________
 From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV Transport to Best Friends

Hi  My year and a half FELV pos Choe is suddenly as of last night not eating.
She seems hungry and runs to the bowl, but then just looks at it and doesn't
seem to like what's in the bowl!  She seems a little growly too at the other
cats.  And she keeps wanting to go outside for some reason but I won't let her
as she would not come back in last night but luckily I got her in. Strange
behavior for her.  What do you all think?  I am taking her to vet tonight.  She
doesn't seem like she is lethargic so I am not sure running a fever.  What is
the consensus?  Dotty - Freehold