From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Joslin
Potter
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bow hunting

I agree with you, but what would happen if we didn't have a hunting season, do
you think they would not still reproduce like they do now? To each their own,
again, I'm just thankful for the life of a deer, and the people who do purchase
linceses as this money is put back into the wild life. The funding from
licenses and tags is used to insure a healthy population of wildlife in the
states, including the DNR to enforce the rules... I take it you don't eat meat
Natalie?