From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Kathryn Hargreaves
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:52 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Bow hunting

The Jains eat only things that fall from the plants, so the plants don't get
killed.  After I read this, I quit eating root veggies.   On the other hand,
they do not believe in keeping pets, much along the lines of PeTA, except they
don't kill them.

Have you seen this book?   It may be a key to helping transition more people
away from eating meat:
http://www.amazon.com/All-American-Vegan-Veganism-Rest/dp/0979074339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8

<http://www.amazon.com/All-American-Vegan-Veganism-Rest/dp/0979074339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349362032&sr=8-1&keywords=american+vegan>
 &qid=1349362032&sr=8-1&keywords=american+vegan