From: "Edna Taylor" <taylore...@msn.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Asking For Advice Again
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 6:26 pm
Oh, I didn't even think of that, I have used it for my other cats for that very
thing and forgot all about it THANKS :)   I did the same thing with Miller, put
him through horrible chemo, made his last few weeks here miserable and within
three weeks of the first chemo treatment, he was gone :(  I vowed then that I
would never do that again.  That is why I was asking what others do to make
their furbabies comfortable in the end.  Miller was so miserable and I just
made it worse and I will never forgive myself for that :(