 From: Cindy McHugh <ci...@furangels.org>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Flea Products

bought Frontline for my foster cats last summer and it was completely
ineffective. The next time I was at my vet’s office, I mentioned it (because
that’s where I bought it). The vet on duty (not my regular) said she had
recently heard many similar complaints and surmised that fleas in our area were
building an immunity to it.

switched to Advantage and it’s worked well. However, since then, I found a
source for a generic equivalent and I’ve been using it for about a year now
with
no complaints. It’s $10 (free shipping) for 18 treatments for small cats or 9
treatments for larger cats. If anyone is interested, the company is
www.fleakiller.co

have no personal interest in this company or site. I’m just a very satisfied
customer.

Cindy