From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
Sender: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:08:27
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Flea Products

For some reason, my pride has not had a problem with fleas or ticks.  Don't
know if the extreme heat killed them off or what.  Now that we are getting some
rain, mosquitos are getting to be a problem at dusk and early am so the cats
only go out at midday.  When we are all out, the mosquitos seem to prefer me to
the cats.  Found out that my old fashioned lye soap made with Jewelweed cuts
the itching down.  The heat killed my jewelweed off this year so I am going to
make a rain garden for it.  Then it will have enuogh moisture to grow good.