That's what happened to cockroaches - they survived since the Ice Age, and
requires more lethal stuff to kill them....

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lorrie
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:45 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: Flea Products

Yes the surviving fleas become super fleas and the treatments we now use
don't bother them.  When they breed their offspring are also super fleas.
The same thing is happening with antibiotics. They have been overused and
bacteria has become super bacteria that nothing kills!
This is really scary!!

Lorrie