I am surprised this list got so off topic.  A few years ago, this wouldn't be
allowed to happen.  I have very strong political opinions, and very strong
opinions about hunting, but what I rejoined this list for was only to
understand
how to deal with 9 kittens from a few different litters in same colony, where
one tested positive and I think I got one, maybe two answers.

I guess it's OK to talk about other things, if a newcomer feels like he or she
has been listened to, but I did not.

For me, 9 kittens are a lot of kittens to worry about even with past LK
experience.  So I don't really see how a total newcomer would have been helped
by this list over the last week or two whatsoever.

Leukemia is scary, and this list should be an opportunity to educate.  I don't
feel comfortable sending people to this list if they are ignored.

  Would rather stick to common sense, out of the box, how to help and what to
expect.    It's shame to loose this resource.  My 2 cents.

Janine