Too bad their FB page doesn't allow comments.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Marcia Baronda <marciabmar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I know this sounds minor, but their cat litter ( I bought it in my small
> town because I'm 30 miles from a Walmart, and was in desperate need),
> anyway, their cat litter could cause emphysema in the cats that use it and
> the owners that scoop it! I was appalled and promptly sent them an email
> letting them know it. THEY SUCK!
>
> Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas
> 2010.
>
> On Oct 7, 2012, at 6:54 AM, Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10-05, Lee Evans wrote:
> >
> >>   PLEASE, whatever you do, don't buy Hartz products.  They are a company
> >>   that doesn't care if animals die from their terrible flea and tick
> >>   products or are paralyzed for life.
> >
> > Thanks for bringing this up, Lee. I learned the hard way and used
> > Hartz flea stuff for cats on one of my rescues, and he died in
> > days from liver failure.  I am appalled that this company is allowed
> > to sell their stuff.
> >
> > Lorrie

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.nokillhouston.org/no-kill-shelters-in-north-america/

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537