Hey all,

I must reiterate that this list is for discussing FeLV,
treatments, and support for caregivers. It is NOT a
politics, hunting, personal soapbox, etc. list. We have a
well-defined mission here to discuss FeLV. All of these
other topics need to be taken to forums where such topics
are discussed. I would hate to have to suspend this list
because some want to ignore or bring their own
interpretations into my gentle reminder about OT posting
here. But, if suspending this list for a short time is the only
way to stop the continuation of the off-topic chatter, I will
have to do so. It is rude to continue these conversations
after being asked to stop. Thank you for your
consideration and cooperation. Kind regards.

James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Support)
http://www.facebook.com/crambone
http://weather62025.com (for Edwardsville, IL)