Carpets?  With 30 cats in the house?  No Way!  I was actually thinking about
planting grass on my floor but I cleaned it instead.

too!

________________________________
 From: "dlg...@windstream.net" <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Scoopable Litter:  The Return of the Clump

LIKE I SAID WE MUST LOVE THEM TO GO THRU ALL THAT.  i HAVE FOUND wORLD'S
gREATEST  and we all love it.  I especially love the fact that it is much
lighter than clay and is biodegradeable.  I have a lite box compost pit to the
east of the house and no smell from it all.  It is a bit dusty but so is every
other litter I jsut keep the vaccumn out and after cleaning the boxes, suck the
escaped bits here and there and pitch them in the trash.  Cost is a bit pricey,
but it last longer and does not hurt your bare feet when you get up in the
middle of the night.

ONE WORD OF CAUTION.  Blue buffalo has a litter made from walnut hulls/shells.
It clumps and is relatively dust free, but is heavy and if you have light
colored carpets you might have a problem.  I use walnut hulls as a very good
dark brown dye.  AllI do is soak them in water and they dye everything they
come in contact with.  I have quarry tile floors so not too much of a problem,
but even quarry tile will take the dye.