My boys chirp when they see birds close up.
On Oct 16, 2012, at 7:25 AM, Maryam Ulomi wrote:

Thanks, I do try to keep her happy and healthy.
I really hope the breathing issues are not some upper respiratory issues

Sent from my iPhone.

On Oct 16, 2012, at 8:19, "Terri Brown" <siggies...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I don't think so. I'm not an expert, but in my experience, these chirping sounds mean that kitty is inquisitive and happy.

My 2 cents.

=^..^= Terri, Guinevere, Travis, Dori, Kimiko and 8 furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=
----- Original Message -----
From: Maryam Ulomi
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 7:54 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Breathing issues

Hello,
Kitty, the kitten I rescued from a feral mother 6 weeks ago, is making some chirping like sounds now. She also does some meowing and those chirping sounds when she jumps around or plays. Is that anything to be concerned about? Yesterday she did this not panting thing once and then again this am; I have an appointment to see the vet . But does anyone about such behavior?

Sent from my iPhone.