So terribly sad and so hard when they seem to get better. I think that is what
makes it so damn hard to make a final decision. When the choice is in our hands
it just not something that I think any of us take lightly. I'm so sorry about
Nitnoy. Im sure her life with you was wonderful and I can only hope you take
comfort in that.
Take care
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.