He just called me and we are probably going to try to get together tomorrow
cause of the weather.  He says there are two cats, the other a smaller
black one, but it is very shy and he may not be able to catch it.

He said the snow is letting up there so he is going to a local vet to get
more food and a couple of cardboard cat carriers.  I have his phone number
so we will work something out.

By the way, I like your brothers voice!  Deep voices like his that resonate
are so pleasant to hear!

kat

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> His name is Craig.  Wow, that's a lot of snow!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On Oct 30, 2012, at 8:44 AM, katskat1 <katsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hillsboro has received about 4-6" of  snow since last nite when we
started this conversation.  Don't know what the rest of the world looks
like but it is nasty here.  Did your brother make it home?  I will still
meet him, it may take me a while tho as I live on a back country road and
plows haven't been around yet.  Will wait to hear from him.  What is his
name by the way?

> Yes, I have always been a night person.  Some of us just are I guess.
 Internal clock is faulty or something.

> Kat
>
> On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, after u emailed U looked if up on the map and it would have been
much further to drive to the campground. Looks like you stay up late like
me. It just seems like there is a lot to do at night(:

>> Sent from my iPhone
>> On Oct 30, 2012, at 12:41 AM, katskat1 <katsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> That is even further for me as I  am 2 hrs S/SW of Col.  Ask him to
bring cat home, call me and I will arrange to pick up tomorrow.

>> Again, 937 466 2840  I will stay home til at least 2 pm waiting to hear
from him.

>> Kathy
>>
>> On Monday, October 29, 2012, Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Kay
>>> Candlewood Lake. North of Columbus about 40 minutes. Thank you(:
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> On Oct 29, 2012, at 9:43 PM, katskat1 <katsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I sortof know where w jefferson is - dont think I have been there tho.
 What campsite is ur brothet at?  Campsite might be closer for me than w
jefferson?

>>> kat

straight to you know where if there is such a place.  I have met a few nice
sisters at Incarnate Word University so I was basing my knowledge on that.
They maintain a large spayed and neutered feral colony outside the convent,
in spite of some opposition from the priests and are very knowledgeable
about FeLv and FIV. But I still maintain that if the camp grounds had
cabins on them, people must have had to sign in and someone could find out
who lived in the cabin and get the police on her ass.  I do believe that in
any state, abandonment of an animal is at least a misdemeanor. Of course,
in this best of all possible worlds, probably not, probably not even if you
dump your kids out on the road and take off.  Sigh!  Am I getting cynical
or what...

where people were told NOT to help and/or feed a stray dog; or how about
the preacher who trapped his neighbor's cat, left it in the back of his
truck in a trap for a few days before taking him to the shelter, shelter
said "hey, he has a collar, cat belongs to your neighbor" so then he threw
the cat off a bridge.  Yep, THOSE compassionate people?
pffffffffffffftttttttttt (sorry, for the rant, just sick of mean people)