____________________________________
 From: pandie...@aol.com
To: marthawal...@gmail.com
Sent: 11/5/2012  1:10:55 P.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: Re: Waterproof sheeting

Rubber Sheeting White
# 1491315 (I don't know how to do link to you but using your  link this is
the #)
reg. 14.99.  it is half off or more when you use one of  their coupons.
Years ago, it came in a lot of different prints.  i  have only found white
in the past couple of years.  unfortunately, I  don't think it caught on or
people just don't know about it .
I had a baby store and discovered.  Became one of my  best sellers.  People
loved to line their cribs with it - is 100%  cotton.  I also used on my
mattress when I was carrying for my dying  brother and elderly parents.  I
would cut to size I needed (just snip and  tear).   I guarantee 100%.  comes
out
like new after washing  and putting in dryer.
A stress reliever for sure for those of us in rescue.

In a message dated 11/5/2012 12:52:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,