Hello All,

I haven't posted for oh - seven years or so, not since I placed Simms with
Anne.  But, I've recently pulled another dumped cat from the streets.  We are
having him tested tonight to see if he is positive or negative - but something
tells me the test might come back as a positive.

I have a home lined up for him if he is clear - but if he does have felv I will
need to either rehome or have him put down.  (I don't have even an alcove in my
small appt. that I can put him in at the moment - positive or no &  the woman
who agreed to foster him for a few days will not do so if he tests positive.)
Currently I am trying to find another foster or home - just in case.

He's fairly young - under 2yrs.  I would say.  Sterling silver tabby - a BIG
guy - a bit underweight for his bone structure, he still weighs in around 14
lbs., short-haired.  Scared but not feral - sought out humans and was a regular
at the ground level windows of condos housing other cats in the neighborhood.

He has his claws, but doesn't seem to be a great hunter - he has been seen
sitting-dozing under one neighbor's bird feeder amongst squirrels and birds on
several occasions.

I'm in Maryland - but am willing to transport him for the right home.

If anyone is even a little interested please let me know.  Thanks!
Tamara