Hi Everyone

I just had the worst day of my life, my one your old stray that I save from
5 days old has just been diagnosed with Feline Leukemia and I don't know
what to do he has already lost 200g in 4 days the Vet gave some vitamins but
I know that is not going to make things better.  I live in Mocambique and
had to hear today that yes there is a vaccine available for prevent this
illness but sadly not available in this country nor is any treatment at all
just some vitamins to try and boost my kitty cat, I am so sad and upset and
everything at once, is there anything I can do please even willing to go
holistic but obviously bearing in mind where I live.

Kind Regards

Lauraine Venter