From: dlg...@windstream.net [mailto:dlg...@windstream.net]
Sent: 19 November 2012 10:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: Lauraine Venter
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Feline Leukemia

Can you go online to find medications?  Is it possible to get things thru
customs?  I recently lost my Nitnoy at age 5.  When I found her, she was
diagnosed as FELV +.  I also have 1 more who is near 8 years now, got her when
she was 4.  I have her on a Lysine paste whick pumps out measured doses.  Name
is Enisyl-F by Vetoquinol, a French company.  I got this from my vet.  Can you
let those of us who are not familiar with grams what that comes to in ounces?
Get her the best quality food you can.  Can you get fresh raw meat?  Otherwise,
get canned or dry that does not contain corn, wheat or soy, as most of these
ingredients are genetically modified and are not good for our animals or us.  I
am sure you will hear from more of the group.  Hang in there, give her lots of
love and we will keep you in our prayers.  Good luck.