Hi Laurine,

First let me say that I'm so sorry, because this is so scary and probably worse
for you since it doesn't sound like you are getting any HOPE, which is so
important. Does your kitty have a temperature? If you can get meds online I
would definitely suggest some amoxicillin, if he has a fever. He may have an
infection that he needs help with. You can order fish antibiotics over the
Internet made by Thomas Labs. I hate to give this kind of advice, but it may
make him better where he feels good enough to eat better. I would also give him
some b complex vitamins
Because cats need them. Sometimes they will perk up and eat and drink better
after having them. Twin Labs makes liquid b complex that you could give by
syringe. Other people on here will be able to help better than I, because I'm
kind of a newbie with the Felv. My heart goes out to you and your kitty.

Take care
Marcia
Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.