Someone would get a male cat a vasectomy?  Or have a female cat's tubes
tied?

Wow.people are stupider than I thought.

B.

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
janine paton
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Spaying advice

The stress of an unspayed female is great, I think much greater than the
spaying itself.  And it may be true that pyometria is more common in dogs,
but boy have we seen plenty in outside cats, even young ones.  One couldn't
have been more than a year old and we had no idea her slightly swollen belly
was pyometria.  And have h ad a few with mammary cancer also.  Not worth it.
Use a decent vet and get your cat spayed!

  _____