From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat proof furniture

Yeah, I understand.  I dearly love the cats (all five who live indoors with me)
and really enjoy their company (sounds strange to some, but you all probably
understand).  I like to look at the couch and love seat and see lovely sleeping
felines…makes me feel fortunate!
However…being newly single it is something (ahem) to explain to possible
suitors.  The only part I *don’t* like is that the furniture is off-white and
has had puke, pee and ‘whatever’ tossed on it.  That and the fur.  But as I
tell people, one day I’ll write a memoir titled, “Covered in Cat Hair: A Story
of Love.”
After that hits the best seller list I’ll buy new furniture!
Bonnie