THANK YOU!  I will bring that possibility up w/the vet.  In talking to
him on the phone he has come up with a few possibilities but I will
see what he thinks.  I also notice that Oz is VERY leery of brooms.
Will even stop eating his morning canned food and run for shelter if I
start sweeping around his litter pan on the far side of the room.  And
unlike Miss Kitty, Oz LOVES his canned food treat.   I have to wonder
if he hasn't been clobbered/chased with a broom more than a few times.

Kat

dlg...@windstream.net wrote:

RE:  Oz and his rear end.  I had a stray that never wanted his rear
end touched.  He died from urinary tract obstruction.  The vet was
upset that he could not find anything to cause it so he did an
autopsy.  He found adhesions all over inside his body, the kind that
come from being kicked across a room, very hard.  He was a beautiful
champagne color Persian with the most loving personality.  Maybe Oz
has some adhesions ?