No Oxyfresh is a dental thing you put in pets' water:
http://www.oxyfresh.com/pet/petoralhygiene.asp

(Sent the protocol directly to her.)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM, dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Kathryn:  Can you give me the recipe for homeopathic remedy/diet for
> feline stomatitis.  I had it printed out but in the disuption of the
> hurricane, I misplaced it.  I do remember Oxyfresh in the water.  Do you
> mean, Oxiwash  that we use in our laundry to help whiten it?  How much?  Is
> it safe?  How often?
> I am giving Tiger CoQ10 as well as Vit C and L-Lysine daily.  Thanks, Dot
> (Freehold, NJ)

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.no-killnews.com/ (see the right sidebar)

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537