Hi, I have 6 cxats from 2 years to 15.  I am having touble switching them to
raw food.  All they want is kibble (Blue Buffalo) so it has no wheat, corn or
soy.  2 go out for about 2 hours a day and hunt so smaybe they are getting
enough mice, moles, oles and shrews to satisfy their need, not sure.  Older
ones do not go out and they are the ones with vomitting problems and their
problem is getting upset when others coje near.  They jump and run for cover
and of course they vommit.  have decided I am going to have to feed them in
seperte room so they have the opportunity to get a bit of peace and quiet
before letting them back with the others.