Lorrie, glad to know they're better! But, as far as price goes, I can make
it for about $1.30/lb which equates to 45 cents for a 5.5 oz can of 9
lives...dirt cheap for premium cat food. Anyway, I understand that with 26
cats it would be pretty hard to make that much food...how do you do it?
Wow, that's a lot of cats!