Maybe youcould wedge the box between the toilet and the wall like I did.  We
still kick it all over, but only in one direction.  I have a friend that says
cats and doge are just like children who never grow up and leave home.  Her
children have both left and her daughter eloped because moom kept hinting about
trouble and cost of wedding.