Most of my boxes are high and covered.  keeps down litter tracking.  I like the
idea of using velcro, especially for watr bowls.  we don't swim in them but 2
like to paw at the water and flip it all over the floor.  Thank God I hav
quarry tile floors, just grab some paper towels or a mop.  Come to think of it,
toys do get moved all over th house.  May try it on thm also.