Lee, You're right. I went to the grain elevator the other day to pick up feed
for my horses. The woman there asked me how many cats I have in my house. When
I told  her 6, her eyes got huge and she asked what my husband thought of that.
I told her that they are very well managed and that my husband knew who I was
when he married me. No surprises there! Some can't conceive of 1 cat in the
house and all that goes with that, let alone 6 and up!! And if people have an
attitude about cats and have never experienced their sweetness then they won't
even give them a chance. Their loss, and a big one at that!

Good night everyone, I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you(-:

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.