Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Miya Chan
From: <ter...@tazzys.org>
Date: Sun, January 06, 2013 9:26 pm
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Bonnie,
So sorry for your sudden lost of your kitty!
It's never easy to lose them quickly.
Bless you for giving her a life that she would have never had if she hadn't of been with you.
May she run free at the Rainbow Bridge with many others that have gone before her. My late husband and Taz will be there with open arms/paws to greet her. You will be with her again someday!
You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Terrie

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS/SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Sultan, WA. 98294
Terrie Mohr-Forker
http://tazzys.org/
Non-Profit national rescue
Dedicated to the welfare of animals.

Copyright © 1999-2012 tazzys.org. All rights reserved.