  From: Dianne Chance<mailto:dechance19...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:47 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] New to the Group

        Hello Group,

        I just joined your service and wondered if the group is still active.
I have been searching for people who have experience dealing with feline
leukemia positive kitties.  My biggest question is about the testing results,
can results be a false positive?  How many times should a kitty be tested to
have confirmation without a doubt?

        I would appreciate your responses.
        dyan