A few people in this group recommended Coptis Purge fire for the stomatitis.
As well as CoQ10.

________________________________
 From: Mary Lou <jerseydevil1...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 12:44 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] stomatitis

If your cat hs stomatitis, there is a yahoo group for discussing that problem.
The group has long discussed a liquid stomatitis syrup that comes from a group
in Dallas.  Your vet has to get involved with the project and contact the group
in Dallas.  I can honestly say that I had very serious doubts about the syrup,
but it works.  My Abbey is FIV+ and orginally tested Felv+, but negative the
2nd and 3rd tests.  She had a bad case of stomatitis and is in remission.  I do
not work for the group, just let people know to check it out with an open mind.
 I really does work. Mary Lou