It's called high grade epithelial neoplasm carcinoma of the ear canal. The
tumor was debulked and laser removed twice. Each time it grew back quicker than
the time before. The cat was rescued by my friend Karen. The cat is still
chubby, eating very well, plays and purrs but the mass can be seen in her left
ear. She tested negative on the combo test. Does anyone know a group with whom
I could discuss this issue? I searched most of the Yahoo! groups but only found
one that deals with cancer. The cat so very much wants to continue living but
the tumor is malignant and has spread into the lymph node which is swollen to
the size of a walnut and growing.

too!