 From: WESTNINTHST <westnint...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] seeking advice for treating FeLV positive old CKD
cats    with the new drugs

Don't know if u recd this earlier.I don't understand why your cat sud be
felv??? Also if she leaving you let her go when she isready in her own home

Sent via my Samsung Transform™ Ultra from Boost Mobile

Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Catherine -

Pcv of 10 is dangerously low. I've never had an FeLV cat recover from one that
low. I don't know if anyone else has, but a pcv that low needs to be checked
frequently (once or twice per week).

Beth