What becomes of these FelV cats you foster?  Do you do like I do and
just keep them until they die or have to be euthanized?  I lost three
FelV kittens in 2 months and it was heartbreaking. Now the last of this
litter just turned one year old and she seems fine, but I watch her
every day and never know how long I'll have her. I have several others
who were exposed or actively have the virus, but they are still doing
fine, but I look at them every day and wonder how long I'll have them.

Lorrie