From: Lance
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a question....or two

My FeLV+ girl has anisocoria (uneven pupils). We noticed that one had changed
quite a bit about four years ago. I've never read anything about it indicating
the progress of the disease.

I highly recommend Tiki Cat's two chicken formulas. Ember is addicted. It's
definitely not cheap, but it seems to be high quality food. It's probably
easier to find Fancy Feast Classic Chicken Feast, which was recommended to me
here by Christiane. The ingredients might not be great, but it's very appealing
to them.

This site has some good ideas:

http://www.felinecrf.org/persuading_cat_to_eat.htm