That's wonderful news!

________________________________
 From: Michele Fougeres <atomicbetti...@hotmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Good morning from South America :)

Hi Dorlis, thank you so much for your message :)

Abelardo is showing great progress, he has a huge appetite and is very playful,
one would never guess he's FeLV positive.

When we rescued him, he slept all day and seemed to be tired all the time. He
had a urethral blockage and was hospitalized for 5 days. He has shown so much
improvement that our vet's hope are high, we don't know how long this is going
to last but we are so happy.

Thanks for taking the time to send me this message, I'm looking forward to hear
from the rest of the group.

Michéle