I have tried to switch my pride (6) to a raw diet, they just turn up their
noses and refuse to touch it. Of course, when I let them outside, they love
mice, moles and voles.  Funny tho, they never eat the organs, just head, legs
and skin.  How did you switch yours?  Do you warm it up?  They won't even eat
canned food unless it is body temperature.  In the meantime, I feed Blue
Buffalo and Wellness which is better than the commercial stuff.  I had a couple
getting sick every time they ate from the corn, wheat and soy.  As soon as I
switched, that went away.