Good luck Lance. You & Ember are in my thoughts.

Beth

________________________________
 From: Lance <lini...@fastmail.fm>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Ember exam

We're taking Ember to a veterinary surgeon in another town tomorrow. The main
reason for going is to get diagnostics and finally know for sure what the lung
mass is. I should have done this a month ago, and I'm kicking myself for not
having been aggressive.

Depending on what the vet says, he might be opening Ember up tomorrow to remove
the tumor. I have big reservations about this, which is why I didn't pursue
things more previously. But as I watched Ember eat last Thursday night, it
occurred to me that I should at least find out what this is and give Ember the
possibility of more time. She's been such a wonderful cat, and I'd love to have
more time with her, if that's possible.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Lance