From: Beth
Sent: Jun 5, 2013 3:26 PM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a tough and sad day

Good point about the strays, Christiane. They may want to give you rabies treatment. I've had lots of puncture wounds from cats, & the one & only time I went to the Dr. she said I probably had immunity since I've had so much exposure.
But really, it is not something you want to take lightly. I know vet techs who have almost died because they did not get treated right away.

Beth