 From: Lance <lini...@fastmail.fm>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a tough and sad day

Tetanus shot acquired. Now, back to worrying about Callie...

I wish there was something that could be given within the first few days after
possible exposure, but I don't think there's anything like that.

I know a lot of people have negatives around positives, but I'm guessing they
usually don't jump on each other and bite. I can only suspect that Ember got in
a bite or two when they were tumbling.

Please keep the thoughts, prayers, wishes, and vibes coming.