From: Betheny Laubenthal
Sent: Jun 6, 2013 9:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Clavamox aka Augmentin

I buy fish antibiotics for my feral cats (my vet knows this).  I only treat minor infections on my own with my vet's guidance.  With infections that require a vet visit, I start conservative treatment until the time the appointment is (which could be up to 3 days away). I buy the 500mg pills.  I always have amoxicillin, keflex and cipro on hand.  I make a suspension out of the pill depending on the strength (in mgs) I need to fit into 1ml of liquid.
Anyways, is there any otc/off labeled brands of augmentin I can get?
Thank you!
--Beth