I've given Ember a product called Liquid DMG off and on. Vetri Science seems to
be a reliable company, and I don't believe there's a risk of side effects. You
might want to discuss this with a holistic vet in your area.

Everything you mention is great to have. I don't think you'll need much else.
What you mainly want to do is beware of how the cats are behaving, how well
they eat and drink, how well they use the box, and how everyone generally
feels. Your eyes, ears, and attention to detail are more useful than anything
you could buy. That said, be careful not to scrutinize too much. As others have
said, FeLV+ cats get illnesses that may have nothing to do with FeLV, and those
are often treatable.

Lance