Hi Kat,

That's good advice. As far as I know, Ember has done well with anesthesia.
She's had two dentals in the last three years, and she was anesthetized for the
CT scan two weeks ago. However, the stress of surgery is another consideration.

Since Ember is doing reasonably well (other than a URI she might have right
now), it might be prudent to take care of the hernia since she is showing
symptoms of it. Unfortunately, it's a lot to think about. I'm hoping to talk to
her primary vet today to discuss this some more.

Lance